The ultimate proposal picnic includes the unforgettable 3-course menu (below), picnic rug, bio-plates, cutlery, and stemless champagne flutes. The hamper is set up by your very own picnic butler (dressed appropriately in a tailcoat) who welcomes you and your bride or groom to be and pours your first glass of pink blush rose by the famous Peterson House of the Hunter Valley NSW.
- Iggy’s sourdough with pepe saya butter
the love spread
- King Yamba prawns with saffron aioli & charred limes
- Freshly shucked Merimbula, NSW, Sydney rock oysters with blood orange vinaigrette & finger lime caviar
- Potted Thirlmere chicken liver parfait with fig chutney & asparagus
- Charcuterie of LPS Meats Bologna style mortadella, The Little Butcher coppocola, sliced Serrano ham with pickles & misura biscuits
- Le dauphin delice le Chablis with dried muscatels, crimson grapes & lavosh
- Carrot & orange cheesecake verrines
- Naughty nougat chocolate mousse
- Succulent strawberries dipped in chocolate
- Capi still and sparkling mineral water
*Please note we require a minimum of 7 days lead time to Pop Up your Proposal Picnic.